Saturday, September 11, 2010

S60 Heater Core Replace

Miniya of http://blythecloset.blogspot.com/ Interview Carmen


Interview 1:
Your name or nickname: Troy
Your blog if you have
Http://blythecloset.blogspot.com/
Your city and country Huelva, Spain

Interview 2: (In your Blythe)
Your name M Iniyan
The modeloEdad Playfully

Plaid Clothing
favorite tutus (thought Carrie Bradshaw) Favorite place
;
The great city
Favorite Color Black Hobby
favorite Go shopping with her cousin Lisa

is here! Miniya called! we can enjoy the new clothes for Petites on this blog from clothes to Blythes! Melinda you remember? has left a "sister" small.
has just arrived and already has its own "comfortable"! The speed of the making of clothes has made me wonder. I recommend ordering.
I leave her other blog for you to take an eye, I say it's worth, I say no more:


0 comments:

Post a Comment